We offer physico-chemical, toxicological, environmental fate, eco-toxicological and residues testing and analysis services to help your business successfully navigate the complex REACH testing requirements.
REACH requires manufacturers and importers gather information on the properties of their chemical substances. This will enable safe handling and the registration of chemical information in a central database managed by the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA). Submission of data on chemical properties, in the form of a technical dossier , is a mandatory part of the REACH Registration process. Gaps in information to complete a dossier may require REACH laboratory testing.
REACH Certificate Services
STRC is a leading international provider of REACH certificate services, with a proven track record in providing testing data for regulatory submissions and chemical registrations for a wide range of industries. We offer manufacturers, importers and users of chemicals cost-effective testing for REACH compliance.
REACH Testing Services
- REACH Analytical Testing Services
- REACH Substance Identification Testing Services
- REACH Sameness Testing
- Physico-Chemical Property Determination
- NMR Analysis for REACH
- QSAR and QSPR Services for REACH
- Design and Optimization of Toxicology and Ecotoxicology Tests
- REACH SVHC Testing and Screening
- REACH Testing Program
- REACH Registration Services
- REACH Data Sharing and Compensation Services
- Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) Services