Soaps, Detergents & Toiletries
Are you worried that the quality of your toiletries and the safety of the product is not included with industry regulations?
Safety and quality are vital for the manufacturers of personal care products. End product consumers are increasingly demanding proof of quality, compliance and efficiency from raw mat to finished product our experts will help you demonstrate that your materials and products are compliant to market requirements, enabling you trade all over the world with confidence along with testing, we often additional added value solutions to help manufacturers, importers and retailers know the applicable requirements, check the safety, quality , performance of their products throughout the supply chain and protect your brand
A substance capable of removing dirt and grease is called a detergent. Both soap and detergents are cleaning agents as they can remove any dirt or grease. Hence both are used to wash clothes in the laundry, clean our body, hair shampoos, cleaning utensils, textile industries, etc. The detergents are of two types,namely,
1. Soapy detergents
2. Non-soapy detergents
At Mets Lab
· We provides testing and inspection services for a wide range of complex toiletries such as: shower gels, soaps, detergents, bath salts, bath oil, tooth paste, shampoos, and washes etc
· Our wide range of testing services Includes, but not limited to allergens analysis, Raw material QC testing, contaminant Analysis, colour additive testing, stability testing, physical and mechanical performance testing, safety assessment, heaving metals testing etc.
· With professional analysis team and advanced instruments, we provide you with the most accurate testing results in the shortest time possible.
· We follow all the international standard method for testings BS EN, SASO, GSO,METS IP as per ISO/IEC 17025 accreditaation.
· These test methods detail the standard procedures for the chemical analysis of soaps containing synthetic detergents. The analytical procedures include the determination of the following chemical properties and substances:
o Moisture and other matter volatile at a specified temperature
o Free alkali or free acid
o Anhydrous, salt-free soda soap
o Alcohol-soluble matter
o Matter insoluble inwater
o Total alkalinity of matter insoluble in alcohol (alkaline salts)
o Sodium silicate, phosphates; phosphates by colorimetric method using molybdenum blue)
o Unsaponified and unsaponifiable matter
o Free fatty matter
o Chlorides in alcohol-soluble matter
o Synthetic detergent by difference etc
Mets Lab is also accredited to provide Virucidal Efficacy Test as per BS EN14476. Contact us for all you testing requirements for Soap, Cosmetic testing etc.