Research And Development Services
R&D consist of the investigative activities that a client or industries choose to do with the desired results of a discovery that will either create new product or product line or service. METS has well equipped R&D division, assist on below your queries,
- Why did my product fail?
- Is the material contaminated?
- What is the unknown material?
- Why the material discolored?
- Can I expand the shelf life of food products?
- Do the packaging materials affect the food?
- How can I identify the composition of plastic product?