Food, Feed & Grains
Food product testing is considered as the most important step despite being the last process of the food manufacturing chain. Food product testing is vitally necessary, to assure that the food is free of physical, chemical, and biological hazards and also determines the safety of the food for use. Examples of potentially hazardous food contaminants include metals, pathogens, cleaning agents, additives, preservatives, pesticides, adulterants, and more. In UAE, the regulation set up by GSO & other international standards are most vital and should be followed.
Food testing is crucial for food industries for many reasons as it covers wide range of requirements like
- Testing the quality of a product
- Quality control
- Food inspection and grading
- Food authenticity check
- Testing for adulterants
- Nutritional labelling
- Food nutrient content analysis
- Shelf-life analysis
- Sensory evaluation
Food testing can benefit food production business, it will protect and guaranteed prevention to customers from the food-borne diseases and manufactures can assure the product safety, approval to enter the market, and aids in brand reputation which in turn, leads to an increase in business ventures.
METS is one of the leading Food testing laboratories in UAE, deploying a comprehensive range of state-of-the-art analytical techniques in order to support its clients’ increasingly stringent quality and safety standards. We are present in UAE as Middle East Testing Services LLC and provide a comprehensive and quality testing services to industries involved in food, feed processing, grains, etc.
Our advantages is
- Competence centers with state of the art equipment such as LC-MS/MS, HPLC, GC-FID, GC-MS, GC-MS/MS, FT-IR, ICP, Real-time PCR, CHNSO-analyzer, etc.
- Fast turn-around time (TAT)
- Association with local government bodies, universities, inspection bodies allowing early advice on potential food scares & legal obligations
- Well qualified & experienced technical and non-technical staffs