Electronic products need to be checked for safety-related issues such as overheating, electrical shock, vibrations and explosion.
At METS Lab,
· We are best testing lab that offer testing solutions that are fast & efficient.
· We are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited lab
· Our E&E Testing services includes
o Acoustic emission testing
o Electrical safety testing for ensure that products do not present a danger or hazard during normal use Or expected abuse, (Electric shock hazards, energy related hazards, fire, heat, thermal related hazards, mechanical hazards, material testing, radiation, chemical hazard, EMF testing, abnormal operations, include faults and failures within the equipment, vibration tests and measurements, acoustic tests endurance tests, dust and water ingress test, construction checks and expert opinion)
o Electromagnetic field (EMF) testing for controlling the limit of EMF arise from E&E equipment.
o Energy efficient testing &certification services for enabling manufacturers, retailers and their supply chain to demonstrate products quality and energy efficiency &reducing consumption
o Electromagnetic compatibility testing of E&E products
o Explosive area testing &certification services
o Failure analysis of electrical and electronic consumer products by bench marking products against those of competitors
o We also help to determine the market place failure and returns mechanical &climate environment simulation testing to ensure your electrons and electrical products/equipment are compliant with national and international regulations,
o Medical devices testing
o Compliance and certification and performance and fitness for use
o Approvals and certification services for wireless/Rf devices, chemical testing of electrical and electronic products.
· Ranging from household appliances, IT equipment to electronic toys, amusement and gaming machines, we provide quality testing solutions literally for all
varieties of electronic and electrical products. We check products for their safety, quality and performance standards.
· Test Method: IEC 60598-1, IEC 61010-1, IEC 62368-1, ISO IEC
· Dielectric test – METS -IP
· Because customer satisfaction is a priority for our organization, we have developed a quality assurance system that is compliant with recognized quality systems for various industries. Quick turn-around, accurate testing, detailed reporting, and competitive pricing are what you can expect from METS Lab