Composition analysis including CHNSO
Elemental analysis is the process of analyzing a sample to determine its elemental composition. One method of elemental analysis used for determining the content of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, sulfur, and oxygen is CHNSO analysis.
CHNSO analysis is performed on:-
· refined fuels
· hydrocarbon products in solid, liquid, volatile or viscous state.
At METS Labs
· We are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited best testing lab.
· We perform CHNSO to confirm the purity of products at every stage to maintain and control the production, document and the product quality.
· Our CHNSO analysis enables to keep a check if the pure chemical is within the defined specification either prior to use or during manufacturing.
· All the analysis are done as per the standard method using CHNSO analyzer.
METS Lab offer complete solution for composition analysis for all elements with accuracy and minimum turnaround.